Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

✿ Floral clutch

Spring is all about floral prints. Clothes and accessories are covered with flowers of all types and colors full of joy and style) Floral purse is a must-have:
The first is a gorgeous Givenchy clutch. Oh, I'd give a lot to get it)
Next comes Mi Loubi Loula clutch by Christian Louboutin, thge price is €595
The one with cute blue flowers is from D&G, it's €260
and beautiful an affordable Romwe shoulder bag for only $72

The handmade floral purses are definitely not worse, the quality and prices are so pleasant and uniqueness is guaranteed. Just look at these handmade beauties:
 1. Silk clutch $85 from french artist Preciously Me The shop by the way is full of stunning silk clutches with floral prints for any taste
2. Hand painted clutch $69 from talented kyoozi Accessories 


1. Amazing clutch for an incredible price of only $17 from Spring Flavor shop (Again, you'll find a variety of flower prints there)
2. Clutch or iPhone / Droid / Smart Phone case $94 from cottonpurr
3. Clutch from the greek shop sweetcase is $85 + the worldwide shippig is free! 

I'm really in a very hard position at the moment - I just cannot choose one purse, I want them all!:)

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.


    Also visit my webpage: louboutin boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, There's no doubt that your web site may be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues.
    I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads
    up! Besides that, excellent website!

    Here is my blog polo ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete